Thursday 14 March 2013

Belle Fleurs, Aix-en-Provence

Belle Fleurs, Aix-en-Provence, Fr, 35 x 25 cms 

POA = Price on Application
A recent painting from my shop fronts in France series! Fresh flowers are a way of life......the colour enlivens the simplest of shop fronts and invites the prospective buyer to take a look! 


Here is a street scene in Arles.......
where Van Gogh lived and painted!
Rue de la Monnaie, Arles, France, 35 x 26 cms      $450

Please check out my Page "Framed Paintings"
 for details for purchasing this painting!

2 comments:

  1. Being a floral fanatic - I just love your flower shop fronts Anita

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Many thanks Lorraine......I have an exhibition at the David Sumner Gallery, opening 21 April.....this painting is one of 26 I'll have on show.....I'll email you an invitation! Kind regards

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...